Protection of Personal Data
ANGOLA LED LIGHTING TECHNOLOGIES GENERAL DECLARATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND PROCESSING
1- Data Officer In accordance with Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; As data controller, ANGOLA LED LIGHTING TECHNOLOGIES (“Company”) can be processed within the scope described below.
Our company shows a high level of sensitivity to the protection of your personal data, and you can reach the “General Declaration of Protection and Processing of Personal Data” created in this context via the internet address http://www.angola.com.tr/.
2- Purposes and Legal Reasons of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data;
• Fulfillment of legal and administrative obligations by the company,
• Establishing and executing contracts with the company, being used in the products and services you buy / receive from the Company, being able to communicate about the products and services you have received / receiving, also being used in marketing activities if you have given consent in this regard, product / service offer, modeling, reporting, scoring , risk monitoring, intelligence, current or new product studies,
• Ensuring the legal and commercial security of people who have a business relationship with the Company, determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the Company, ensuring and developing coordination, cooperation and efficiency among the units and units within the Company, and resolving existing and future legal disputes,
• Investigation, detection, prevention and related administrative violations in order to ensure the security of the Company's website and other electronic systems and physical environments, to inform the changes in the legislation or the rules and policies accepted by the Company or to make other notices that concern you, and to ensure that our activities are carried out. or reporting to judicial authorities,
• In order to ensure the execution of the company's human resources policies; Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 in order to provide personnel suitable for open positions, to conduct human resources operations, to choose employee candidates, to manage personal affairs, to determine training and career plans, to fulfill obligations within the framework of occupational health and safety and to take necessary measures and to fulfill our other legitimate interests. It can be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
3- Transfer of Your Personal Data Our Company, provided that it complies with the general principles enumerated in the 4th article of the Law No. 6698 and the conditions stipulated in the 8th and 9th articles, and takes the necessary security measures, the "Objectives of the Processing of Your Personal Data" and Legal Reasons ”for the purposes shown under the heading“ to the administrative and official authorities that need to transfer your personal data legally, to third parties who have received external services to carry out our activities, to domestic / international / international organizations, subcontractors, to whom we cooperate or project / program partners, due to legal obligations to ensure the legal and commercial security of legal entities and cooperating third parties, such as organizations and support organizations, and to ensure the security of electronic and physical environments. and can be transferred within the framework of legal restrictions.
4- Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection Your personal data; Our General Directorate, physical environments, call centers, websites, mobile applications, internet transactions, social media and other, with all contracts issued with your approval and / or signature, information / request forms and other documents, notifications with your electronic approval and / or signature. verbal, written, video, sound or electronic channels that can be contacted or communicated in the future, such as public channels, user interviews, scanning forensic records, market intelligence, SMS channels, digital applications to websites, written / digital applications to sales teams. It is collected as a part of any data recording system, which is fully or partially automated, and stored within the statutory periods pursuant to the relevant legislation. Your personal data collected for the specified method and legal reasons may be processed and transferred within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698 and the data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 2 and 3 of this text.
5- Rights of the Data Owner According to the 11th article of the Law No. 6698, according to the procedure stipulated in the 6th article of this text, by applying to our Company;
• To learn whether it is processed or not,
• Requesting information if processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
• To know the third persons to whom they are transferred domestically / abroad,
• Requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
• Request the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of personal data disappear,
• Requesting the third parties to be notified of the transactions made in accordance with paragraphs 5 and 6 above,
• To object to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively with automatic systems,
• You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to being illegal.
6- Exercise of the Rights of the Data Owner Personal data owners, by filling in the application forum on the internet address of http://www.angola.com.tr/, regarding their rights stated in article 11 of the Law No. 6698;
• By registered mail,
• Through a notary public,
• They will be able to sign with the “secure electronic signature” defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 and send it to the registered electronic mail address of our company.
Registered letter with return receipt of the application made by a notary or OSB 24.Cd No: 25 Melikgazi / Kayseri, Turkey must be delivered to the address.
Duly requests submitted to our company will be finalized within thirty days at the latest. In the event that the finalization of these requests requires a cost, our company will be charged the fee at the tariff determined by the applicant from the Board.
In order for a person other than the personal data owner to make a request, there must be a special power of attorney issued on behalf of the person to apply by the personal data owner.